Prizma is a video discovery and recommendation platform, which can be embedded into any website or app. Prizma technology powers a high-quality, scalable video ecosystem and provides premium publishers with monetization. Prizma's patented technology enables publishers (such as Discovery, Reuters, and ABC-owned TV stations) to create video experiences that dramatically increase long-term engagement (3-10x industry averages).
Our leadership team brings relevant brand advertising, media, technology, and neuroscience experience from Google, Amazon, Cal Tech and the Virginia Tech Neuro-imaging Lab. Our culture is one of respect, positivity, diversity and big ideas. We welcome passionate, enthusiastic visionaries! Learn more about the team here.
Prizma raised a $3M Series Seed in December 2014 (Javelin Venture Partners, MESA Ventures, Disney, Techstars), and we are now in discussions for our Series A round.
Interested and think you could make a contribution, but don't see a role for you here? Get in touch with our team by emailing email@example.com.
Full Stack Engineer
Our team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our San Francisco-based team. We are looking for someone well-versed in the modern web stack, but who is particularly excited about working with frontend technologies. We are a small but expanding team and we hope that you’ll be excited to grow with us and help shape our engineering culture.
Our technology powers the video experience for publishers, digital content networks and video creators across multiple platforms and devices to drive drive views and deepen user engagement through video. Our platform is used by millions of users monthly, so this is a great opportunity for high-impact work.
- Maintaining and developing new features for our partner-facing dashboard as well as our consumer-facing web widget
- Working with our data science team to build visualizations that amaze our partners
- Collaborating directly with our CTO and Product Manager
- Contributing to other pieces of our core infrastructure including our API server and video ingestion system
- Writing efficient, reusable and maintainable code
OUR PREFERRED CANDIDATE
- Has had prior work experience in an engineering role
- Is proficient in at least one back-end language
- Is comfortable with React.js, or is excited to learn new frameworks
- Has demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Gets the jibblies when checking in code without unit tests
- Is independent and self-motivated
OUR TECH STACK
- Server-side: Python/Django, Node.js/Express.js
- Client-side: React.js, frameworkless JS, webpack, Selenium
- Infrastructure: EC2, DynamoDB, MongoDB, SQS, BigQuery, CircleCI